Don't see what you want? We can source a solution for your isolation requirements.
Our trained customer service team is on hand to give you the best lockout advice around.
Key different, key alike or master key? Check out this handy padlock key guide.
Electrical panel lock-out box with 45 degree cut-out for large levers.£19.95+VAT
Lockout Lock - Experts in Lockout Tagout Safety Equipment by LOTO
Lockout/Tagout procedures are an essential part of maintenance. Not only do they ensure machinery is locked down and can't be operated, but adherence to correct lockout/tagout procedures ensures the safety - and lives - of those working with various different types of equipment are protected.
By using a lockout/tagout procedure, you ensure that any machinery that is to be used is properly shut off, and will not be operated until it is safe to do so. Unfortunately there are countless accidents reported every single year when lockout procedures aren't used, so it really is extremely important to ensure that machinery currently undergoing maintenance is clearly locked-off and will not be operated at any point.
An example of an effective lockout procedure is to fully isolate an energy source by:
- • Identifying the energy source
- • Isolate the energy source
- • Lock and tag the energy source
- • Prove that the equipment isolation is effective
This procedure is carried out ahead of maintenance work, and is usually completed by engineers (often more than one) clipping their own unique padlocks to a clearly secured lockout. These locks should not be removed until the work is completed, and each engineer has signed off that work is completed.
At Lockout Lock, we specialize in the distribution of Lockout/Tagout equipment all designed to help you enhance the safety procedures in the workplace.
Our range of equipment allows you to perform effective lockout procedures. Our equipment includes:
- • Lockout hasps - including vinyl coated, flexible, standard, stainless steel and more
- • Cable lockouts - including economoy, premier, razor, metallic, universal and squeezer
- • Valve lockouts - including gate, adjustable, bell, butterfly, universal and settable
- • Cylinder lockouts
- • Pneumatic lockouts
- • Plug lockouts - including cylinder, box and plug cover
- • Circuit breaker lockouts - including MCB, large, combo 5, electrical fuse and slider pin
- • Electrical lockouts
- • Lockout/Tag out Padlocks
- • Padlock Accessories
- • Lockout Stations
- • Lockout Boxes and Key Cabinets
- • Lockout Kits
- • Lockout Signs
- • Lockout Tags
- • Lockout Accessories