Gate Valve Lockouts (8 Products)
Lock The Gates With Our Gate Valve Lockouts!
When completing lockout procedures on gate valves, these covers entirely stop the rotation of the gate valve itself, effectively locking it down and preventing operation.
The gate valves we stock are made of extremely durable, virtually indestructible materials. They clip easily around a wide range of gate valves, and are available in a number of different sizes so you can be sure to find the righty lockout device for your gate valve.
When the valve is locked down, the gate valve lockout is capable of rotating freely around the hand wheel, but the wheel itself will not move. The device is secured in place by up to three padlocks, and it is recommended that three responsible people working on the job are responsible for a padlock each. Upon completion of work, each person should then remove their padlock, and the gate valve lockout can also be removed from the valve as well.
These gate valve lockouts also have other features such as:
- Strong polyurethane plastic design resistant to cracks and abrasions
- Resistant to extreme weather and temperatures, allowing them to be used outside
- Unique knockout centre accommodates for OS and Y ‘rising stem’ valves
- Suitable for both hasps and padlocks
- Available in a range of sizes up to 13 inches