ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks
The ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlock is available in the eight standard, keyed different models above. These models vary with regard to their dimensions and body colours. Please see the table below for more details.
(Body + Shackle)
|Colour||CEN Grade*||ABUS GPS**|
* Central European Norm Standard Security Grading: 1-6 scale, as scale ascends so does the level of security.
** ABUS Global Protection System Rating: ABUS' internal rating system, 1-10 scale, as scale ascends so does the level of security
Each of these padlocks is constructed from a solid brass body and shackle; they also include rust-resistant inner components. Therefore these padlocks are marine grade and so are suitable for use in coastal regions, port areas and locations with adverse weather conditions. PLEASE NOTE other versions of the ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks are available, including keyed alike models. Please call our sales team with your specific requirements for further information and/or for a tailored quotation.
Depending upon the dimensions selected, these padlocks are suitable for either low-level or medium-level security applications:
- T84MB/20-T84MB/30: low-level security applications. Ideal for securing items of a lower value and/or which are at a lower risk of theft.
- T84MB/40: medium-level security applications. Suitable for securing items of medium value and/or which are at an average risk of theft.
Each of these padlocks features a precision pin cylinder and paracentric keyway which helps to protect the ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks against manipulation. HOWEVER, only the ABUS T84MB/30 Nautic Brass Padlocks and above are double-bolted, the T84MB/20 does NOT include this feature; although all models are self-locking, adding to their convenience.
The ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks are ideal for a range of indoor and outdoor security applications, they are perfect for securing cupboards, lockers, bags, suitcases, jewellery/cash boxes, as well as goods on cars and boats.
ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlocks Key Features
- Marine grade, keyed different padlocks optimised for low- to medium-level security applications
- Available in eight standard models
- Models vary in terms of dimension and colour
- Only T84MB/30 and above are double-bolted
- Other models are available, please call for details
- Solid brass body and shackle
- Rust-resistant inner components
- Suitable for use in coastal regions, port areas and locations with severe weather conditions
- T84MB/20-T84MB/30 ideal for low-level security applications
- T84MB/40 ideal for medium-level security applications
- Paracentric keyway
- Precision pin cylinder
- Your choice of ABUS T84MB Nautic Brass Padlock
- Accompanying Key