Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock – Key Alike
Ideal for lockout-tagout applications, the Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock features a metallic shackle and carved nylon body with ribs for improved grip and handling. Its nylon body is corrosion and chemical resistant, as well as non-sparking and non-conductive.
There are several key alike models available with different body lengths and shackle heights. The brass keys supplied with these padlocks can be used to open multiple padlocks of the same type, model, and brand.
For additional security, the Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock includes a 6-pin precision-machined cylinder and a jack locking mechanism that prevents the key from being released until the shackle has been closed and the padlock is secured.
The Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock is a rugged, reliable, and secure lockout padlock.
Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock Key Features
- Key alike lockout padlock
- Metallic shackle
- Carved nylon body
- The nylon body is non-sparking, non-conductive, and chemical- and corrosion-resistant
- Ribs for better grip and handling
- Several models available with different body lengths and shackle heights
- Supplied with a brass key
- 6-pin precision-machined cylinder
- Jack locking mechanism
- Rugged, reliable, and secure lockout padlock
- Your Choice of Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock – Key Alike
- Brass Key