Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock – Key Different
Equipped with a metallic shackle and carved nylon body, the Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock is ideal for lockout applications. Its nylon body features ribs for easy gripping and handling and is non-sparking, non-conductive, and resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
There are several models available that vary in regards to their body lengths and shackle heights. As these models are key different, each one is supplied with a unique brass key that can only be used to open that particular padlock. This improves safety on site by preventing colleagues from accidentally removing your padlock.
The Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock’s 6-pin precision-machined cylinder adds extra security, as does its jack locking mechanism which prevents the key from being released until the shackle is closed and the padlock is secured.
The Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock is a resilient, reliable, and secure padlock ideal for lockout-tagout applications.
Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock Key Features
- Key different lockout padlock
- Metallic shackle
- Carved, non-conductive, non-sparking nylon body resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Ribs on the nylon body improve gripping and handling
- Available with various shackle lengths
- Key different: supplied with a unique brass key
- 6-pin precision-machined cylinder
- Jack locking mechanism: prevents the release of the key until the padlock is secured
- Resilient, reliable, and secure padlock ideal for logout-tagout applications
- Your Choice of Lockout Lock PLSP Safety Padlock – Key Different
- Unique Brass Key